POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : While I was waiting : While I was waiting Server Time
12 Aug 2024 05:24:55 EDT (-0400)
  While I was waiting
From: Bill Hails
Date: 6 Nov 2003 12:15:07
Message: <3faa8199@news.povray.org>
for my other image to render, I had a go at recreating I photo I
saw in last week's New Scientist. It turned out to be quite simple,
though I needed to refer to MathWorld for the intersecting spheres,
and of course I used a photo of a room for the background.

Render time 23 minutes at this size, jpeg compresses it nicely to
34k, not bad for a couple of hours work :-)

I can post source if anyone's interested, but there's not much to it.
--
Bill Hails

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: